Friday, November 19, 2010

My Purpose

Hello guys good day!... The reason why I made this blog is to express all my desires towards incest as well as to share my incest experience.
By the way I am Incest Lover, I am a certified Pinoy, Im proud of that!. Bata pa lang ako alam kung I am gay, and I am attracted to my male relatives. We are a nuclear family, we are living on a big house, marami kami sa bahay. May dalawa akong Lolo, brothers of my Lola which was a retired police and engineer. Kahit sila hindi nakaligtas sa akin. (hehehehe). May dalawa din akong uncles, they're in their mid 30's na pawang cousins ng Papa ko, at hindi rin nakaligtas sa akin. At higit na pinagpantasyahan ko, ang father ko. You cannot blame me guys, they really are worthy to be worshiped. Sa kanilang lima, $ lang ang talagang natikman ko. Hindi ko pa natikman papa ko, ngunit nahawakan ko na titi niya habang siya ay tulog.

Sa susunod ko na mga post ay ididetailed ko na and mga incest experiences ko. Stay tuned lang po kayo and please share your incest experiences also.

Just send me your experiences through this email; incestlover2000@gmail.com. Hihintayin ko emails ninyo.

Salamat. Mabuhay tayong mga incest lovers.

2 comments:

  1. Hello blogger. :) 3 days in a row, I've been visiting your blog and I just want you to know that I want to read your incest experience. Intriguing and quite exciting. Please update your blog now. Thanks and more power. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...i am disappointed since you did not posted any new sexperience here in your blog...i am excited to read new ones :)

    ReplyDelete