Friday, December 9, 2011

Foreign Story - Dan's Sexcapades

Good day everyone. I would just like to share an experience of me and my dad. 
I fooled around with my father for years as a child.  I am glad that it
happened and I really enjoyed it.  I know that for some people, it would
have been a traumatic experience, but it was a pleasurable experience for
me.  We got started when I was about 6, I started to take bathes with my
dad. He would have me play with this foreskin, and he would play with my
cock and finger my ass. This continued until I was about 9 or 10. Nothing
happened again until I was 12.  When I was 12, I woke up on many occasions
to him giving me head. I pretended to still be asleep. This happened over
a course of time, and I am sure that I didn't wake up most of the time.
Around the time that I turned 13, I began to go into his room and do the
same to him.  He would wake up most of the time.  On these occasions, he
liked to fuck my thighs.  He never penetrated my ass at this time -- it
occurred later on.
        One of my favorite experiences with my father occurred when I was
14 years old.  I was a good looking kid.  I was about 5'8", 140#, light
brown hair cut in a mohawk, brown eyes, smooth yet defined chest, strong
legs [I played soccer], and about 6" cut.  At 14, I could shoot a monster
load too.  My father was 30 years old.  He was a good looking man.  He was
6'2", 180#, medium length dark brown hair, brown eyes, muscular, hairy
chest, firm ass, and touting a 7" uncut thick cock.
        One night I came home from being out with friends, and it was
about midnight.  My father was already in bed asleep as I slipped down the
hallway into my bedroom.  I could hear him snoring loudly which meant that
he was sound asleep and probably passed-out drunk.  I started to get
undressed for bed, and I realized that I was really horny from having
spent the evening with my friends who were all gorgeous, but straight.  I
turned out the light to my bedroom and walked quietly to my father's
bedroom hard & naked.  In case you are wondering, my parents were divorced
at this time.  I was living with my father, and my brother was living with
my mother.  It was summer and he was sleeping with only a sheet to cover
himself.  He was sleeping nude as usual, and I noticed a semi-hard cock
tenting the sheet.  He smelled of beer; so, I knew that he had passed out.
        I pulled back his sheet to reveal the cock that I loved.  It was
thick and uncut.  The foreskin hung heavy over the large head.  With the
skill that I had developed over the years, I wrapped my lips around his
cock and felt it grow to full length in my mouth.  Taste of his pre-cum
that had been accumulating under his foreskin tasted salty & sweet.  I ran
my tongued around inside my father's foreskin knowing that it made his
cock head swell bigger and bigger.  He tossed a little in his sleep, but I
knew that he would not be waking up any time soon.
        I was feeling really horny so I decided to do something that I had
never before done to him, but he had done to me.  I started to finger his
ass.  His ass was really muscular and tight.  As I felt my way down to his
hole, I realized that he had a really hairy ass.  It was surprising to me
that his hole was really tight.  It took  some effort to get my finger
inside it.  My father's insides were warm and tight.  My cock was swelling
to its full length.  I knew that I had to fuck him.  I also realized that
this could be the only opportunity I would  ever get to do it.
        I rolled my father onto his side and spread his legs apart.  I
reached down and spread his buns with my hands to reveal his hole in the
moon light.  It was puckered and hairy up to the hole itself which was
smooth.  I could not resist and started to lick my dad's ass-hole.  I let
my tongue probe inside it.  I could see his cock dance with the pleasure
of this sensation.  Finally, I could take no more, and I positioned myself
on my knees with the head of my cock against his hole.  Having never
fucked a man nor a woman, I was not exactly sure how to go about it, but I
learned quickly.  Being asleep, his hole was relaxed.  I started to force
the head of my teen cock into my father's hole.  It was really tight.  I
shoved my cock all the way inside and almost came from the warmth and
tightness gripping my cock.  His body jumped with the penetration.  If he
had been awake he would never have been able to take the pain of my
plunge, and if he had not been drunk, then I am sure that he would have
woken-up.
        I started to pump my cock in and out of his ass.  It was a really
great feeling.  Each time the head of my cock hit his prostate [which I
found out later in life what it was] the head of his cock would swell and
twitch.  I was really getting into fucking my father.  He had sucked me
off for years while I was asleep, now I was fucking him while he slept.  I
thought it was a very fair trade-off.  Without warning, I exploded inside
him.  I could feel my cum go deep inside him and seep back around the
width of my cock.  I was still hard inside him, and the cum provided add
lubrication.  I started to fuck him  again.  I ended up shooting four
loads in his ass before showering and returning to my bed.
        I awoke in the morning to my father standing at the foot of my
bed.  He was not exactly angry, but he was not happy either.  He told me,
"So, you deiced to fuck your old man while he was asleep.  Well, I guess
it is time that I show you how a real man fucks an ass..."


My Dad & I, Pt. 2/? (M/B, Incest)

        I awoke in the morning to my father standing at the foot of my
bed.  He was not exactly angry, but he was not happy either.  He told me,
"So, you deiced to fuck your old man while he was asleep.  Well, I guess
it is time that I show you how a real man fucks an ass..."  He stood there
nude.  Good, he was hot looking.  He was 6'2", 180#, wavy brown hair,
brown eyes, hairy, very muscular with some definition [he was a cop,]
really firm body, extremely large low hanging balls, and a 8" uncut cock
that was thick and at full mast while standing there talking to me.  I
good see the pre-cum accumulating at the tip under the foreskin.
        "What are you talking about?" I said nervously.  "I didn't fuck
you, honest."  I was getting nervous, but the sight of his naked, hard
body had me hard as a rock.
        My dad did become mad at this point, and said, "Oh, and I suppose
my ass is this sore with cum all over it because I was fucking myself last
night?  You're a liar and a rapist!"  With that, he pulled back my
blankets which were providing cover to my tight, hairless 14 year old
body.  I was laying there naked and hard.  I was 5'8", 140#, brown medium
length mohawk, brown eyes, smooth semi-muscular body [played soccer and
was beginning to learn rugby at this point,] medium sized low hangers, and
about 6" cut.
        "Looks like you want it bad, boy!" he said with a grin seeing me
hard.  He sat on the edge of my bed and started to caress my chest and
inner thighs softly.  "I have wanted to do this for so long, and today I
am going to really make love to you, son," he said as he leaned forward
and started to kiss me.
        Open mouth to open mouth, our tongues explored each other.  My
father's passionate hands continued to explore my young frame.  He was on
top of me at this point.  His left arms was under me pulling my body
tighter to him while his right hand was rubbing my buttocks.  His hard
cock and mine pressed firmly against each other.  It was like two swords
clashing in a battle as our hard-ons hit one another.  His index finger
began to penetrate my virgin ass.  Unlike when I was a child and he did it
slowly and cautiously, he forced his finger into my ass today.  It hurt a
little bit as my father forced his finger inside me, but the pain subsided
quickly and he moved it around.
        "Do you like that, son?  I hope so because my cock is going to be
in there real soon..." with that he told me to get on all fours.  I was
really hesitant.  I was almost shaking, but my cock stayed hard.  I too
had dreamed of this day just had he, but I did not know if I was ready for
it or not.
        I almost passed out with pleasure as I felt his tongue begin to
rim my hairless 14 year old ass.  My father's tongue explore every inch of
my buttocks and the tip penetrated my ass-hole.  It sent electric currents
through out my body.  He knew that I was enjoying it.  I was almost
wreathing and bucking his tongue as he rimmed me.
         I heard my dad spitting into his hand.  My dad stuck his saliva
covered hand into my crack. Poking his fingers in the hole.  I heard him
spit again and the sound of him slicking up his own dick. Then I felt my
dad's fist against my hole, then realized it wasn't his fist, it was his
dick! I leapt forward, only to have pull me back toward him. When I leaned
back again my father's dick plowed all the way up my ass. The pain was
excruciating, but when I heard him let out a loud groan, I knew he loved
my tight ass.
        "Oh, yeah, son, I knew I had waited too long to get to this.  You
and I are going be spending a lot more time together," he said as he
continued to fuck me hard.
        My dad started pumping long and hard strokes keeping his fat dick
moving in and out. My father pulled all the way out, and then shoved it
back in again.  He kept it up, pulling all the way out and then plunging
in.  "Oh baby, you got the fucking tightest ass!" he whispered. Then the
rhythm really picked up. He moaned faster, and pumped just as fast. He
thrust with all his might. I could feel myself cumming, and started
shooting all over the bed. I could feel his meat expanding inside of me
and all of a sudden he started shooting.
        "Ohhhh God! Baby, yess!" He yelled as I was filled inside. It felt
like someone turned a fire hose on inside me, it was so forceful. He
pulled out and pushed me on to my stomach. I laid there panting real hard.
        "I can tell you liked that as much as I did, son," my father said
with exhausted breath.  "I wanted it to be under different circumstances
and more gentle with you the first time, but you had to be taught a lesson
for what you did to me," my father said.  I turned around and reach up for
him to hold me.
        "Dad, it is okay. I didn't behave really well last night. I know
what I did was wrong, but I knew that I wanted us to start fucking each
other" I told him.  He held me tight, rubbing my sore ass.  There was a
small amount of bleeding.
        My father picked up my wilted body and carried me to the bath.  He
ran a warm, shallow bath for me and lowered my body into it.  Gently and
lovingly, he washed my body and cleaned my hole.  "Oh, baby boy of mine, I
love you so much" he said almost crying, "I never meant to hurt you."
        "DAD! You did not hurt me! Yeah, I am sore, but I DID want it.  I
didn't tell you 'NO!' or to 'STOP!' because I wanted it too, please, Dad,
don't feel badly" I told him.
        We had our next love making session the next morning.  From that
day forward, each time we had sex, it included everything from kissing to
blow jobs to fucking each other.  I can truly say that I am glad it all
happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment